Monday, March 23, 2015

HAPPY NAT'L PUPPY DAY 2015

A  L  O  H  A   from    Honolulu!
“ The world would be a nicer place
 if everyone had the ability to love 
as unconditionally as a dog.”
                                             M.K. Clinton
















" Why does watching a dog 
be a dog 
fill one with happiness? " 
                                 Jonathan Safran Foer 
















" Whoever said 
you can't buy happiness 
forgot little puppies. ”  
                                      Gene Hill













" Everything I know
 I learned from dogs. ” 
                                                           Nora Roberts















" Dogs are not our whole life,
 but they make our lives whole." 
                                                Roger Caras















“When an 
eighty-five pound mammal
 licks your tears away, then 
tries to sit on your lap,
 it's hard to feel sad.” 
                                       Kristan Higgins 

















“Did you know
 that there are over 300 
words for love in canine?” 
                                   Gabrielle Zevin









“Petting, scratching and 
cuddling a dog could be
 as soothing to the 
mind and heart as
 deep meditation and 
almost as good for the soul 
as prayer.” 
 Dean Koontz



Good Reader!
                 cloudia "Woof!"



14 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Woof! Those dogs are adorable. Dogs have such a capacity to make us happy. And puppies, especially!

Teresa said...

This post totally made me happy!

TexWisGirl said...

wholeheartedly agree! :)

Elephant's Child said...

Awwww.

William Kendall said...

Epic cuteness, Cloudia!

Nancy Chan said...

Wow! I love everyone of them, they are so lovable. Great quotes, all of them...woof, woof.

Duckbutt said...

Great dogs, great quotes. You are on target!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Everybody needs a puppy!
~

21 Wits said...

My world is a happier place and my heart so much bigger/brighter and better because I have and had dogs in my life! and of course a few great kitties as well!

Small Kucing said...

Aloha Cloudia.

They are so cute. Is there a national kitty day too? So fascinating :)

Grand Crapaud said...

I agree with that praise of dogs!

rupam sarma said...

Truly Awesome post and photos.

21 Wits said...

I can't believe I didn't post anything relating to this day on FB yesterday. Shame on me!

Tom said...

Who knew, surely not I. Thanks for the info. Aloha Tom The Backroads Traveller