Saturday, May 28, 2016

Tiny World Big Heart

A  L  O  H  A !

“Despite its dark veins, 
the transparency of 
dragonfly’s wings 
assures me of a pure, 
innocent world” 
                                   Munia Khan





“I am the dragonfly 
rising on the wings 
of unlocked dreams 
on the verge of 
magical things.” 
                        Aimee Stewart








Just love others 
and you will worry 
less about what 
they think of you. 
                                                                            cloudia

Thank You
for Being
a Friend!
              Warmly, 
                        c -

Linking to


16 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

the fragile wings of dragonflies and butterflies gives me hope that my own weak wings will be enough to get me aloft.

William Kendall said...

Very good of these critters to pose for you!

Cloudia said...

Good comment Charles. Thanks

Cloudia said...

Ha! Right William!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely captures of the dragonflies. They move too quickly for me. Love the cute lizard and the geese in flight. The quotes are so true, great post. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Wishing you a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

Lea said...

Love the dragonfly photos!
And the little lizard is cute!
Have a great week-end!
Lea

Christine said...

Hello Cloudia & thanks for your comment on my post, which cheered me up!
These are super shots of the dragonfly & lizard! I enjoyed the quotes also.
Best wishes
christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears!

Teresa said...

What awesome pictures of the dragonfly!!

Kay said...

Love these dragonfly photos, Cloudia. Happy Memorial Day weekend.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Dragonfly is so pretty!

A Firecracker Skimmer, perhaps?
~

RedPat said...

Your dragonfly pics are fabulous, Cloudia!

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE the small perfect magic you have given us today.

Powell River Books said...

I found a similar looking reddish dragonfly here in British Columbia last summer. It landed on a towel I was using to keep my lap from sunburning in my kayak. He hung around long enough for several pictures before heading on his way. - Margy

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Strange and wonderful creatures the dragonflies:)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful critter captures! Dragonflies truly are like little miracles.