Monday, September 18, 2017

Prequel To the Moment

A  L  O  H  A !
“Despite its dark veins, 
the transparency of 
dragonfly’s wings assures 
me of a pure, 
innocent world” 
                 Munia Khan









"My willingness to be 
intimate with my own 
deep feelings creates 
the space for intimacy 
with another."
            Shakti Gawain









Mural Detail
Novato, CA










"I celebrate myself,

 and sing myself."

        Walt Whitman


Linking to:

ㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㄆㆩ
Thank YOU
Friend!
                   Warmly, cloudia

17 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A huge thank you to you and Pixie.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the pretty egret, doggie mural is lovely. Your Kitty is happy to be out walking about. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those pictures are soul-thrilling.

In Louisiana we called dragonfles mosquito hawks.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love all your friends here both real and painted ☺ but love Pixie best of all 😍

Blogoratti said...

Brilliant thoughts and photos!

Cloudia said...

Each of you bring such pleasure to my day with your comments. Thank you friends

Charles Gramlich said...

I could make a study of dragonflies. Beautiful creatures

Teresa said...

Love the mural detail of the alert sheep dog followed by the picture of alert little Pixie on the deck. Great post!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Cloudia said...

Each of you 3 brings a special ambiance and delight to our party! Thanks dears

Mike said...

I celebrate myself but definitely don't sing.

Lea said...

A nice collection of photos and quotes
Have a wonderful week!

RedPat said...

That dragonfly pic is fabulous, Cloudia! ;-)

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears <3

Anonymous said...

If you aimed to fascinate - Bull's-eye

Cloudia said...

Thanks Martin 🌟🌟

Oakland Daily Photo said...

At first I thought the dog was counting sheep as he tried to go to sleep. Then I realized he's guarding the sheep. Good doggie. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.